Choosing the best team for fulfilling your expectations on designing an ideal Facebook application, should be carefully done. It’s common for you to get what you need, but you are left with low satisfaction level with some visible glitches in the end product. You may ignore the small bits that you would rather do without, but it may prove critical when the users of the app find these, and that’s the last thing you will want them to experience with your app because it does nothing but simply drive them away.
It’s better to have some objectives in view beforehand; discussions and brainstorming with more than one Facebook application development team never hurts the cause. When you are done with that, you begin to get the clear picture about how these teams work differently. Pick the one that suits your needs best, but make sure the following is clear:
1. The Facebook app development team should understand some basic marketing principles that go a long way in expanding the audience for your app. All we say is: Viral hooks. Everyone is good at building them, but are they good at promoting them, too? You need to find that out. Look into their already created apps and see the feedback that they have received.
2. Make sure that they are aware of the latest advancements and changes that Facebook introduced now and again. Facebook is known for adding new features every now and then to their APIs, so make sure the team you are looking to work with knows it all.
3. Experience certainly counts. Make sure you know how long they really have been in the business.
4. Depth: Assess how many applications they have made. If they have made something similar to what you are looking for, then consider it a bonus.
5. Availability: Check out their modes of availability. Most of the ‘good guys’ will give you a handful of modes that you can contact them with, such as email, Phone and Livechat. So, when you need some urgent or minor changes on the spot, they must be available.
6. Never forget to build a relationship with them if you begin to feel that they are really good and exceeding your expectations. You never know what’s in store and you might want to get back to them regarding any future prospects.
These are few but fundamental points to look into when you are looking to build a Facebook app through a Facebook application development team. All the little things matter, as the old maxim holds true: “God is in the details.”
Click here to learn more about our services.