Polymer – The Most Addictive iPhone Puzzle Game
Looking for an addictive iPhone puzzle game? Make sure you try out Polymer – currently, the most popular puzzle game onboard! Filled with colorful graphics and awesome dynamics, it’s a simple game that gets you literally addicted. It’s not exactly a puzzle game, but more of a shape creating game that works with the collaborative concepts of Rubiks Cube and Chuzzle along with a bit of Lego. Whew! That’s quite a lot mix into one. Alright, so to cut the story short, here’s a quick review of the game and its features!
Game Play Strategy
The game play is pretty simple. You will be having a number of graphical pieces spread across a grid. Your job is to match those pieces together and form a pattern. The better you form patterns, the more will be your score! Simple ain’t it? Like they say, the simpler the strategy, the more addictive it is.
Features of the Game:
The game has the following important features:
- A three game play mode:
- A Two Minute mode: It’s fast paced and has to be completed within two minutes.
- One Polymer: It’s at normal mode where you can take your time in completing tasks.
- Bombs: You have to destroy all those bombs with good pattern matching skills.
- There are a number of color schemes that you can choose to play with and as they are pretty colorful, you sure will have loads of fun.
- You can tweet your polymers and show them off to all your friends!
- Integration with Game Center for storing scores and achievement records.
- Loads of customization features for you to benefit from!
Conclusion: Want to feel the good old days of the Rubix Challenge? Leave the cube and get on to the touch! Play with the Polymer and get addicted. See Live
P.S: Ever wished you could have such a game app hosted? We can make your wish come true. Social Cubix’s expertise in game development can help you develop a game that can actually enhance your brand power. Call us Today!